EdPDLaw NOW OFFERS SERVICES TO INDIVIDUAL OFFICERS
Edpdlaw now offers customized services to individual officers even if your Union is not a member.
* Grievance Writing
* Assistance with all disciplinary matters, including file review, gathering evidence, witness backgrounds. We work with your attorney.
* Domestic Violence matters including Restraining Orders.
* Civil matters including discrimination and sexual harassment.
EDPDLAW UNION SUPPORT SERVICES FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT
The Excessive Discipline Protection Database was developed to protect LEO’s from excessive discipline. It was determined that most unwarranted and excessive discipline is based on favoritism, politics and nepotism.
The goal of EdPDLaw is to remove favoritism, politics and nepotism from discipline creating an equal playing field for all LEO’s. There is no room in law enforcement for discrimination, politics or favoritism of any kind.
How Do We Accomplish This?
1. We gather and compile data.
2. We input the data into the Databases.
3. We Analyze the data.
4. Identify the problem areas
5. Sit with the Union to determine Union Goals
6. Develop a Plan of Action to achieve the Union Goals
7. Work diligently with the Union to implement the Plan
8. Achieve our objective at the same time strengthening the Union.
Strengthen your Union and educate your members. Knowledge is power. Get the respect you deserve, even the playing field and negotiate from a position of power.
EdPDLaw UNION PERSONNEL PROGRAM
EdPDLaw is the equivalent of the Personnel Department for your Department.
EdPDLaw retains Personnel Records for your Union.
o We process paperwork on behalf of the Union.
o We will submit FMLA Paperwork directly to your Department of Personnel so you don’t have to. No more “We never received it”.
o We will assist you in writing and filing grievances.
o We will track past grievances and the results of same. How many times are you going to file a grievance on the same issue?
o We will keep a copy of each members personnel file.
o We will keep track of all salaries, overtime, sick time.
o We will digitalize all Union files to make them easily accessible and searchable.
o We will generate reports to assist the Union and the Union’s Attorney in both contract and disciplinary matters.
o Review all Policy & Procedures to assure that they are in compliance with local laws.
o Work with Your Union and Union Attorney to improve the efficiency of the Union and achieve your goals.
o Work to have outdated charges dismissed.
o Work to have old discipline removed from personnel files.